Saumya Tandon shares honeymoon pics from Switzerland with marriage confirmation!

TV show The Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai’s lead actress, Saumya Tandon got married in a secretive ceremony last month to her banker beau Saurabh Devendra Singh. 

When she was questioned about it, she deliberately refused to comment and specified, "I have no comments. I don't want my life to be a question-answer session for people. What I do in my personal life is not for people to know. The minute I open up about my personal life, it will have a snowball effect; the world will demand to know even the minutest details. I can't let my private matters become a public spectacle."

Now, we got our hands on their honeymoon pictures from Switzerland. Saumya is having a gala time with her hubby and she posted a series of pictures on her Twitter and Instagram pages.

In one of the pictures, she is seen posing with Saurabh amongst the heavy snow area. She captioned the picture on Instagram telling, "Became kids again in r 1st skiing class. Learning,Falling,rising, together. In a new class of life with marriage hope v hav fun along d way"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...