Mohsin Khan shares his tough time and positive feedback for role in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Karthik!


After the exit of Karan Mehra and Hina Khan, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has another star in making - Mohsin Khan. The young guy is playing the role of Karthik, and presently, his track with Naitik-Akshara's daughter Naira is winning him positive feedback and love from the admirers. 

In a conversation with an entertainment portal, Mohsin spoke about his voyage with YRKKH till date. “The best part of Yeh Rishta for me has to be the acceptance that we have got from viewers as individual characters of Karthik and Naira. And to top it up with the love and affection that we have received as Kaira, the couple has been heart-warming." told the actor.

Not known to numerous Mohsin was going through a rough patch in life when he bagged the lead role in Yeh Rishta. “Yes, I was going through a tough time when I got this role. This show gave me something to look forward to everyday and I am eternally grateful for it," told the actor. 


On being asked about the highs the show has given him, Mohsin specified, "I have got to learn a lot from my experience. The ‘Kaira’ wedding is coming up now and the year 2017 has a lot in store for the viewers. Not just the co-actors, but everyone that I meet on the set since the year 2016 has become a part of my routine life. People say your personal life goes for a toss, but it is cool for me. I have chosen this life to live and am happy about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...