Frankly, I am boring. My life is all about the film set, gym classes and home, says Disha Patani!



Disha Patani is one movie old in Hindi Film Industry and she already has a major Hollywood release under her kitty - Kung Fu Yoga - in which she has shared screen space with the international star Jackie Chan. 

But more than her professional life, Disha's alleged relationship with Tiger Shroff is talked about. In an interview with a tabloid, Disha spoke about the couple's joint appearance on Manish Malhotra's party (which fueled the rumors of them dating) and how relationships in Bollywood are observed.

“Manish's party was the only party I went for,” she reasons, adding, “Frankly, I am boring. My life is all about the film set, gym classes and home. I have never asked Tiger whether he wants to talk about his life. When people ask me, I say no. I never hide anything or stop people from asking about Tiger. I am not shy about my personal life. Yes, Tiger and I are close. We are good friends, obviously. There is nothing special about going for parties or catching up for a meal with friends. I understand this (gossip) is part of the profession. Of course, there is a big risk of being slut-shamed in case relationships don't work. We are actors; we can never be free (speak freely). I have to think a thousand times before I speak. If I am myself and end up saying one wrong thing, there will be 1,000 negative tweets about me. There is no rule that you have to be open about relationships. To each his own," quoted Disha.


Not known to several, but Ms. Patani was supposed to make her debut opposite rumored beau Tiger in Baaghi. But, the role later went to Shraddha Kapoor. “Honestly, I have been here for three years and things happen. I am not someone's kid and people aren't supposed to know me. I value struggle and because of that, what I am getting now is even more precious. In hindsight, rejection was good," told the MS Dhoni - The Untold Story actress, before ending conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...