My mother Vrinda Rai is the nucleus of my existence, reveals Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!


Gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was last seen in the Karan Johar film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, spoke to a famous tabloid about her life and career. Aishwarya mentioned how she planned her career so as to be able to represent India on several global stages as well. 

Aishwarya told, "Beauty is transient and changes with time. I have always extended beyond a singular dimension. I have't been just a model, actor or title winner. The course I charted out for my career made me multi-dimensional and gave me opportunities to represent India on many global platforms."

She also spoke about her mother and the influence she has had on her. She told, "My mother Vrinda Rai is the nucleus of my existence. She has greatly moulded me, shaped me, picked me up when I've been down, kept the faith in me and taught me to be the best version of myself that I can be."


Being the doting mother that she is, Aishwarya also spoke about Aaradhya telling, "She is very sensitive. I think that's a great quality to have."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...