If you win the NBA championship, I'll do your biopic for free, says Abhishek Bachchan's reply to NBA player Satnam Singh!

Basketball player Satnam Singh Bhamara had lately expressed his desire to see actor Abhishek Bachchan play his role if a biopic was made on his life. 

Satnam, who is India's first National Basketball Association player, said at an event, "To see a biopic being made on my life and my journey from India to America will definitely be the best experience for me. According to my height, Akshay Kumar and Abhishek Bachchan will suit best for the role." 

He further added, "Given Abhishek's height, I would say he would fit in the role even more. Also, he likes basketball a lot."

Reacting to this comment made by Satnam, Abhishek Bachchan got on to Twitter and told, "Ok @hellosatnam here's the deal.... it would be my pleasure & honour. But my condition is, u have to win a NBA championship 1st!"

He further continued, "And if you do... I'll do the film for free. Fees can go towards any charity of your choice. @NBAIndia @NBA @hellosatnam."


Well, we truly appreciate this gesture by Abhishek and we think he will do a great job if the movie is ever made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...