SRK is magic really, honestly; He spoilt me for life, reveals Mahira Khan!



Pakistani actress Mahira Khan's Bollywood debut has been every actor's dream. She gets to work opposite the one and only Shah Rukh Khan In Raees. The grand debut had a pit stop because of the Uri Attacks which led to a ban of Pakistani artists in Indian movies. 

Although, Mahira cannot promote Raees in India, but, she was in Dubai recently to promote the movie through radio shows and print interviews, separately away from the rest of the Raees team.

In an interview with a famous Pakistan tabloid, Mahira was questioned about what it was like working with SRK. To this, she answered, "Ask me something else, I have talked about it so much I’ll say the same things."

When asked about his quirks, she revealed, "He is magic really, honestly. He spoilt me for life. He used to tell me to do things this way, do it that way. At one point I asked him, am I not doing it right? He said ‘Look I am only telling you what I know, from my experience. You do it your way but all I want is when you see yourself onscreen you don’t come to me and say, why didn’t you tell me!’ Other than that, he’s so bloody smart. There’s nothing you can’t talk to him about."


"We’ve had amazing conversations. It’s so much fun to talk to someone who’s intelligent. It’s not just about films, he can talk about anything! He was watching [Netflix TV series] Narcos while we were shooting, he can talk about books and history. Of course, I’ve always been a fan. But if you watch his interviews, you can tell he’s witty, smart. It was a pleasure working with someone you can have a conversation with. I think he’s hilarious, sometimes at my expense," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...