Rudra Soni gets inspiration from Ranveer Singh to do Peshwa Bajirao on TV!

Acting can never come by chance but simply but by choice. It is maybe the passion within every actor that acts as a driving force for him/her to give their best shot while on camera. Whether young or mature, acting is one occupation that has nothing to do with age.

Talk about young talent in the TV world and you have umpteen number of kids who possess supreme talent of expressing emotions. Presently, one of them is the little Bajirao of TV, Rudra Sony. The actor who went bald for his role said that he was all happy with the makeover necessary. "I was in fact very happy that I was selected for Bajirao's character and did not even give any second thought before going bald for the show. I was just too thrilled. My friends were also surprised on seeing this avatar," told Rudra.  Having worked with Ranveer Singh aka the Bajirao of Bollywood, Rudra is seen totally smitten by the energetic actor's charm. Not known to many, Rudra was also a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's magnum opus Bajirao Mastani along with Ranveer!

While speaking about his acting experience with Ranveer, Rudra told, "Ranveer Singh is a very nice actor. Just by looking at him perform I learned that there should be some purpose to do our work and we should have complete dedication in whatever we do. He is extremely down to earth and a great actor to work with." He further told, "During SuperDancer where I was also there to promote my promo, he had come as a celebrity guest. He met me and was like arey I know you! On knowing about my role, he was very happy and asked me to make him proud! He congratulated me too!"


Sony TV's Peshwa Bajirao debuts today from 7:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...