I don't take such talk seriously, No regrets, says Deepika on her "having babies with Vin Diesel" comment!



International diva Deepika Padukone lately appeared on The Ellen Show as a part of the promotions of her newly released Hollywood debut movie xXx: Return of Xander Cage. On the show, Ellen asked Deepika about her rumoured romance with co-star Vin Diesel.

Deepika answered, "Well, there is no smoke without fire! But, it’s all in my head! So yeah, I mean in my head I think, we are together and we have this amazing chemistry, and we live together and we have these amazing babies! But it’s all in my head."

The comment raised many eyebrows in India, given that Deepika is rumoured to be in a relationship with Ranveer Singh.

When a famous tabloid asked Deepika for her reaction to the criticism she received for that comment, the actress told, "I don’t take such talk seriously. I would rather talk about the experience of meeting an amazing and powerful woman like Ellen. For me, that was the exciting part! Meeting Ellen was a very enlightening moment for me rather than anything else."

Fascinatingly, everybody had expected Deepika to deny the link-up and clarify. Instead, she made the debatable statement. On being probed further about it, Deepika explained, "No regrets. I don’t have anything more to say about that. Fact is, I received tons of messages from people all over saying how much they have enjoyed the show. The morning after, I was flooded with compliments saying what a fun and candid show it was as people felt I was being myself and I sounded like myself."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...