Hrithik Roshan opens up about his thought on remarriage!

 


Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan divorced his wife Sussanne Khan after 17 years of togetherness in the year 2014. After that, he has been linked with few actors including the scandalous controversy with Kangana Ranaut.

The megastar is a doting father to his sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan and is cordial with ex-wife Sussanne. They were even spotted together at his birthday party and Kaabil party held in the city.

During an interaction with a famous tabloid, Hrithik was asked about his thought on remarriage. To which the talented actor specified, "No, I am not thinking about it at all."

He further added, "I am happy. I feel so fulfilled. I don't feel the need, but you don't know what the future holds. For now, I am very content."

When asked about his present equation with Sussanne, he told, "We are loving parents for our kids. We are friends and my equation with her is very peaceful. I can't have any relationship in my life that's not peaceful. I make sure that in every relationship that I have, be it friends or whoever, there is a mutual scope to grow. I need to add something to the lives of my friends and they need to add something to mine. As long as that is maintained, it will always be a healthy relationship."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...