I will never be able to kiss or get intimate on screen for sure, admits Dipika Kakar aka Simar!




TV actress Dipika Kakar is one of the cutest ladies in Indian TV Industry. The actress, who is all set to quit her supernatural-fictional show Sasural Simar Ka, tells that she now wants to sit back and relax for some time.

While speaking about her further projects, Dipika told, "I have never been very choosy about work. It's just that I would want a certain comfort level. For the person I am, I will never be comfortable in doing a scene that is bold. I will never be able to kiss or get intimate on screen for sure. I am not very comfortable. I am very firm on this fact."

Moving on to her love life, the actress considers her beau Shoaib as her firm pillar of strength. While speaking about him, she told, "We don't interfere in each other's work. We keep it simple. He is my back up support whenever I crash down." 


Dipika further told, "He always told me that there will be positive and negative to everything. He is very simple. He is not at all a complicated person. If there is anything you should know, he will just tell you on your face and he keeps it simple. It makes life so convenient and easy. Shoaib has always clarified and counselled me whenever required. And rest, he has the duty of reducing my stress, take me for drives and dinners, so that I was all pepped up for the next day," she shared, laughingly.  So when is wedding on cards?! "Yes, I am actually waiting for that. I am ready, just waiting for him. We are hoping that if things work out the way they have been planned, then by the end of this year probably in December, we will surely tie the knot," she finished conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...