I want to work again with Kamal Haasan sir again and imbibe everything from Aamir Khan, says Fatima Sana Shaikh!


Dangal’s actress Fatima Sana Shaikh is winning hearts with her act as Geeta Phogat in Aamir Khan's Dangal. As everybody knows Fatima made her film debut as a child artist in Kamal Haasan's Chachi 420 as his daughter.

In an interview with a media source, Fatima disclosed that she would like to work with Kamal again. She told, "I don’t remember much about working with Kamal Haasan sir as I was too small. I remember I had a great time. As a child you are innocent, you don’t think about acting, you are just there and do it."

She further specified, "I wish I remember more about the experience, with him. Now, if I work with him I will be more attentive, analyse everything. I hope I get to work with him."


Speaking about her Dangal co-star Aamir, Fatima told that she wants to imbibe many qualities from him. She further added, "I want to imbibe everything from him (Aamir)… His intelligence, understanding of cinema, the kind of human being he is. He is so passionate about his work and he pays attention to details."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...