Kajol’s infamous unibrow in the debut film Bekhudi due to her mentor Mickey Contractor!

In the celebrity talk show Vogue BFFs, this time, megastar Kajol will be seen hanging out with her guru and close friend, makeup artist Mickey Contractor. Kajol opened up about the three-decade long friendship she shared with Mickey and the two friends travelled down memory lane, highlighting personal-professional incidents that helped strengthen their bond. 

Throughout the episode, Kajol shared that her mother only agreed on Bekhudi as her debut, after hearing that Mickey would be doing her hair and makeup. “Maa only gave Rahul (Rawail) uncle the permission for the film saying I know for a fact that Gautam (Rajadhyaksha) is writing the film and Mickey is doing the hair and makeup and everything else. So I know she is going to be safe.” Speaking about her signature unibrow look, Kajol disclosed, “Actually Mickey was the one who convinced everybody that I should go with this unibrow!"


Mickey also shared a few stories of his own. Speaking about Kajol’s wedding with Ajay Devgn, he revealed, “You know the first time that she told me about him (Ajay), I was quite shocked. I didn’t know him that well then, maybe I know him a little better now. But just a little bit better. When she told me that she is getting married, I was like Ok, so who are you getting married to? Then she said asked me to guess. So I only asked her if it is somebody within films. She said yes. I asked the actor, technician. She said, actor. I had gone through a whole list of people. I had never imagined Kajol and Ajay together as a couple before. I mean they had done films. But he is very different from what she is, and I guess that’s where the attraction came in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...