The Breakthrough Style Award 2016 goes to the beautiful diva Priyanka Chopra!

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra was honoured with the Breakthrough Style Award at the InStyle Awards 2016. The actor looked tremendous as she slayed the long sleeve trend in her teal, silk, one-shoulder top and the bottom of the dress was an unevenly draped pencil skirt. It's no wonder this fashion idol was bestowed with this honour.

Usher presented her with the award and his speech was unquestionably thoughtful and inspiring. He congratulated Priyanka and told, "This is a woman who has it all. She is intelligent, down-to-earth, quick-witted, and has a genuine personal style. To me, I consider that a quadruple threat,” he told guests. “But most importantly, Priyanka is a role model for women all over the world. For young women in India, she is an iconic symbolization of power and strength."

He further added, "Truly if style is more than just cool clothing and really about inner and outer beauty, passion, and compassion, Priyanka is the personified, iconic, remarkable, incredible, style icon,” he added. “I’m honored to present this year’s Breakthrough Style Star and a good friend of mine, Priyanka Chopra."

Priyanka's speech remained true to her personality. She told, "Thank you very much, InStyle, for that amazing cover, and for this award. I truly believe that style is a representation of your own personality and trying to find clothes that make you feel like you are what you wear, and that’s what I’ve always tried to do with my clothes. Thank you to all the designers and the stylists who have dressed me over the years and helped me find that voice to express myself through my clothes. Christina [Ehrlich], sitting right there, thank you very much."

She even mentioned the famous fashion designer Tom Ford (The Designer of the Year honoree at the same award show), "He said once that dressing well is like having good manners. And my mother definitely told me to be well-mannered, so thank you very much."


Congratulations Priyanka for Breakthrough Style Award!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...