I wouldn't have done anything different in my career but have learnt so much, reveals Sonakshi Sinha!







Sonakshi Sinha debuted in 2010 with "Dabangg". The actress tells there is nothing that she would like to change about her journey in showbiz, and adds that she has learnt a lot with each movie.

"I have learnt so much over the years through experience... I wouldn't have done anything differently because every experience, every film, every person that I have worked with has taught me something or the other," Sonakshi said. 

The daughter of Shatrughan Sinha forayed into the Hindi film industry with Salman Khan-starrer "Dabangg" in 2010. She showed her acting prowess in movies like "Rowdy Rathore" and "Lootera".

Sonakshi further added, "I am really thankful because it has been a very good journey...I am really grateful for the journey that I have had till now and hope to keep working hard enough to continue it." 

After rolling out an action movie like "Akira", the actress will soon be seen in another action avatar in "Force 2", which also stars John Abharam.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...