I was the first one to support Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s release, says Ajay Devgn!

Its a big clash between Ajay’s Shivaay and Karan’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.

Speaking about the clash, the 47-year-old actor told, “For me, it's fair enough, two big releases always happen and both will work hopefully. I've always supported the release of ADHM and I was the first one to do that in spite of all the controversies.”

Offering a explanation on all the disputes that have brewed around him, Ajay Devgn proclaimed, “Controversies are created not always by us... They are just created, misconstrued or done intentionally. They just happen and I don't want it to happen. I'm sick and tired. I don't even want to speak about it because it's just useless to talk about it.”

"You can't blame us every time for the controversies. Sometimes they have been created by the people. I have never attacked someone. I've been misinterpreted at times,” he further added.

Mr. Devgn was also heard clearing his stand on his not working with Pak artists statement and disclosed that he is not telling that he will never work with them, he only told it in sync with the present situation.

Shivaay that also stars Erika Kaar and Sayyeshaa Saigal is scheduled for an October 28 release.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...