Father has done 700 films & I haven’t watched that many movies till date, says Shraddha!


Talented star Shraddha Kapoor has become one of the hectic actors of Bollywood. After the release of Baaghi, she has been constantly shooting for Rock On 2, OK Jaanu and Half Girlfriend. 

During a frank chat with a famous daily, Shraddha spoke about her father Shakti Kapoor's film career telling, "Can you imagine dad has done 700 films? I haven’t watched that many movies in my life. I have seen only a few of dad’s films." 

Lately, there were stories of Shraddha expressing her desire to have a biopic on her father. Speaking about it, she explained it telling, "Someone asked me if I would like to see a biopic on my dad, so my natural answer was, 'Yes if someone was making it, it will be nice.' That’s it."

Shraddha Kapoor told about her wish list of directors telling, "Having said that, it’s also about what you are offered. If the directors, who you want to work with, don’t offer you films, it doesn’t mean that you will stop doing films. It also doesn’t mean that I won’t find anything exciting."


She added later that there are many gifted directors and interesting scripts. She finished telling, "It depends on the kind of roles I want to play. Also, if there’s a good script and a director who you are excited to work with, then things go hand-in-hand. That’s why I was excited to do OK Jaanu, the sequel to Rock On!! (2008), and the adaptation of Chetan Bhagat’s bestseller Half Girlfriend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...