I'm supporting myself right now with my production banner, reveals Salman Khan!

Bollywood megastar Salman Khan tells he will support independent flicks and filmmakers with his production banner if he likes the subject, but for now he is "supporting myself".

Salman came out with his own production banner -- Salman Khan Films in 2014, and co-produced "Dr. Cabbie". He also financed his project "Bajrangi Bhaijaan", and "Hero". The actor is now backing his third association with director Kabir Khan in "Tubelight". 

Questioned if he will ever support independent filmmakers, Salman said, "I'm supporting myself right now."

"If I really like something, like how we liked 'Chillar Party', then I will take over the movie," he further added. 

The megastar, who is busy with "Tubelight", went on to say that he will dive into the project by comparing it with a moving train. 

"I will board a moving train provided the train is good, comfortable and fast." 


After making an inspiring mark on the box office with "Sultan" this year, the actor is seen on the small screen as a host of reality TV show "Bigg Boss 10", which is aired on Colors channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...