If you heartbroken then should dance and move on in the life, says Anushka Sharma!

Bubbly actress Anushka Sharma is in a very happy space presently. The actress, who lately wrapped up the shoot of her movie The Ring, is now gearing up for the release of her much anticipated movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil that comes out this week.

Before the movie release, Anushka spoke frankly about the movie and her approach to things in real life with a famous daily. When questioned whether she has been in love with someone who hasn't loved her back, Anushka answered, "Never! I am very practical about love. I don’t even fall for anybody if I don’t feel it. Firstly, I don’t understand if and when somebody has a crush on me or when somebody likes me. I, for sure, don’t know if someone’s flirting with me. I have no idea. I’m also not very approachable as a person in that sense because I know that boys are scared to flirt with me. I know that because they have told me that. Even if someone likes me, they have to kind of really tell me that they like me for me to get it. Otherwise I don’t take things for granted and all. I don’t have that radar in me. And anytime if there’s been an understanding of someone’s feelings towards me, it’s only because that person has expressed it explicitly (Laughs). I don’t fall in love easily. I don’t have crushes and I remember not having crushes in school."

Asked her if she too would celebrate break-ups the way she does in the film and Sharma discloses, "I think people should, no? I think our lyrics are damn funny (Bursts out laughing) Dil pe patthar rakh ke muh pe make up kar liya. It’s like ‘Oh I’m so sad, but I’m still doing make-up and going out’. (Laughs) I think the song is about making an effort to get over somebody. That’s something everybody should do. You cannot wallow in self-pity and be like, ‘Oh, I am heartbroken!’ (Makes a crying face). You have to go on. And the practical person that I am, I think you should be dancing and getting over it and moving on in life."


When questioned on who deals with break-ups more easily - men or women, Anushka responded, "I think women deal with it instantly. In the sense that when there is a break up, women react, they go through the pain, sadness and everything. Because that’s how women are wired. Boys have a tendency to not recognise their emotions. They don’t get their emotions and their feelings and they don’t think deeply about things. Women look into everything so intricately that they will get into it and right after a break-up, they are a mess, while the boys don’t even realise it. It hits boys much later and hits them very hard. I believe it happens in different stages for the genders."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...