Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is the only star in the film, feels Karan Johar!

Karan Johar's highly awaited movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is ready to release in two days and the director along with his star-studded cast Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are busy promoting the film. Admirers have been raving about Aishwarya's sexy and mystic avatar in the movie.

In a latest interview with a famous daily, when Ranbir was questioned if it was different to romance Aishwarya as he had met her for the first time when he was 15, the good-looking guy told, "Yes. When you meet Aishwarya, her eyes glitter. She doesn't have to try; she doesn't have to do anything, yet, at the same time, she does a lot. The first time she walked onto the set, I asked Karan, 'What should I do? Should I go and say hello to her?' I didn't know how to approach her."


Karan also spoke about Aishwarya and how he was in awe of her. He told, "There was so much build-up about Ash coming on set. To me, it felt like she is the only star in the film. I am not undermining my love for Ranbir and Anushka, but when Aishwarya walked in, I was like OMG... one star has finally come on the set."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...