I am doing 'Bigg Boss' for financing my son Siddharth's education abroad, says proud father Rahul Dev!

The participants of Bigg Boss 10 are a amalgam of commoners and celebrities. This funda had been attracting audiences and is making them glued to the show ever since it began.

While a majority of participants took up the show for Salman Khan and fame, a few took up the show totally for money. One such participant is Rahul Dev. The actor rankly confessed having taken up the show for money. He told to a close source, "I am doing 'Bigg Boss' due to financial reasons. I did the show for my son Siddharth who is studying abroad. I need the money to support his education. This time I was offered a good deal so I agreed to do the show."

He further explained, "I was invited for the previous seasons of 'Bigg Boss' as well but earlier I was not keen on doing it. This time when they approached me it was a spontaneous decision. I just came on board two days before it went on air."


While in the Saturday aka Waar episode, Rahul admitted on National Television that he was already feeling exhausted in just one week and that BB house has unquestionably changed him for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...