It’s a film based wedding card for reserved Gaurav Khanna and social Akanksha Chamola!

TV stars Gaurav Khanna and Akanksha Chamola are ready to tie the knot next month. The gorgeous couple has been together for over a year and has determined to enter the marital bliss.




As per a famous tabloid, the marriage functions will start from November 23 to 25 at Gaurav's hometown, Kanpur.

Speaking about, how the cupid struck between the two, Gaurav told to a famous daily, "It was the first spark I felt when I met her. I have worked with many good-looking people, but meeting her was different. I knew instantly that this is the girl I would want to spend the rest of my life with. One thing led to another and now we are getting married."

He further added, "Akanksha is fun-loving like me and we have similar sensibilities. In a way, she completes me. I am reserved, while she is more social and outgoing."

The marriage will take place on November 24. While, the engagement, sangeet and pre-wedding reception will be hosted on November 23. A day after the wedding, there is going to be a Mata Ki Chowki.

Speaking about trousseau, Gaurav added, "We have planned everything together, right from the venue to our trousseau, and no, they are not colour coordinated."

Coming to their marriage invitation, the gorgeous couple has created caricatures on every leaf of the card. He told, "I didn't want a run-of-the-mill wedding card. Being a little creative, I decided to make it funny and cute at the same time. My concept for the theme is the release of a big film, which Akanksha executed."


When asked about their honeymoon, the Tere Bin actor disclosed, "Both of us are stuck with our TV commitments. The honeymoon will have to wait as we will be visiting our relatives after the wedding. We plan to go on a long honeymoon once we get some time off from work."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...