If I become a star then it is great otherwise I am an actor, says Harshvardhan Kapoor!

Novice actor Harshvardhan Kapoor comes from the family of stars - be it his father Anil or sister Sonam. Harshvardhan made his debut with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s Mirzya. But, in an interview with a famous daily, the actor made it clear that he isn't trying to be a star. 

“I don’t know if I am going to be a star. I am not trying to be one. Your box office receipt decides if you will be a star or not. It’s not always your work. There are some conscious decisions that actors take so that they maintain the status and reach out to more people in the world. I am doing something different; if I become a star then it is great otherwise I am an actor,” told Harshvardhan. 


It’s business and money is important. So a star is someone who can deliver an ‘x’ amount regardless of the film’s content. That is a star. We are not stars. Stars are Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan. People will go and watch their film on the first day. That is stardom,” told further Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...