I have put collagen on my forehead and adjusted my nose by botox, disclose Karan Johar!


After Ae Dil Hai Mushkil release, Karan Johar is gearing up for the fifth season of his talk show Koffee With Karan.

One main topic during the previous seasons was an actor's usage of botox. But the filmmaker disclosed a very personal detail about himself in a forthcoming promo for the show, according to a famous daily.

He told, "I have got botoxed, I have put collagen on my forehead and adjusted my nose, I have done whatever everyone does in my industry."

He disclosed to the daily that there will be a few add-ons to the scandalous rapid fire round and added, "Nothing really changes in this show as you know because you (the people) don’t allow new celebrities to walk into the industry."

He further posted, "There will be pretty much the same people, different combinations. But fortunately, everyone has a new lover, new enemy and new controversy to talk about.” What else is new? “Well, the set."


Karan told, "The set is black-and-white, just like a zebra is, but you can’t cross over".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...