Alia Bhatt clarifies about ‘Keeping up with the Bhatts’ remark!


Chirpy star Alia Bhatt along with father Mahesh Bhatt is ready to make an appearance on Vogue BFFs and here is something peculiar that will make you look forward to the episode even more.  

Pointed out by the host that Alia had once told that she wants to do her own version of Keeping up with the Kardashians, ‘Keeping up with the Bhatts’, Alia swiftly explained, “I am secretive! But these things I say, I just say it for fun. I don’t actually probably feel like we should do something like that. But, it would be crazy! It would be a crazy, crazy thing and we would make a lot of money! Which is why I wanted to do it in the first place.”


“I also want to make the money! I need to buy the shoes and the bags,” she further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...