I can’t sleep whenever Bipasha is out of town for shoots, confesses Karan Singh Grover!




We know that Bipasha Basu and husband Karan Singh Grover are a lovey bollywood couple and are still in their honeymoon mood. In a TV show Karan Singh Grover opened up about his lovely wife. Talking about the relationship they share, Karan Singh Grover told, "Whenever Bipasha is out of town for shoots, I can’t sleep. So I record a song or make a video and send it to her so that she sees it and knows that I am missing her."

When asked if Bipasha nags him, he told, "She’s not my wife, but still a girlfriend, I don’t mind being nagged." 

Bipasha and Karan Singh Grover tied the knot earlier this year on April 30th. They had a grand #monkeywedding, which was attended by the known celebrities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...