Sooraj Pancholi’s confession for being in a relationship!

Bollywood actor Sooraj Pancholi has finally admitted to being in a relationship.

During a communication with a famous magazine, the actor opened up about his relationship status. He specified, "I'm in a relationship. She's not from this industry. She's a nice girl. Well, guess the paparazzi haven't caught us yet."

He further added, "I always wanted my partner to be a simple person. She can do what she wants, wear what she wants, work wherever she wants. I wanted a simple soul and I guess I've found her."

He further spoke about how the time has changed and people have become defensive of him now. He told, "Now if there's one bad comment, there are 50 defending me. This kind of support makes it all worth it."

Sooraj went on to say how link-up story doesn't matter to him. He went on to add, "I don't mind being talked about where my life, work or even link-ups are concerned. If I've decided to be a celebrity, I know that it comes at a cost. But people should understand where to draw the line. I don't like it when my family is dragged into things."


He spoke about an incident which took place a few months back. Sooraj told, "I walked out of a restaurant with my sister Sana and the next day it was all over the media, 'Sooraj seen with a mystery girl'. That mystery girl was my sister. It’s not fair. They should have some protocol."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...