Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar’s first look in web series Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat!

The very first poster of Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar's web-series Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat is out and it is sure to enthuse the fans.

In the poster, the two protagonists are seen in different environments. While Sakshi is seen among her patients, Ram is seen in a suave suit while fans surround him for a picture or autograph. The two are seen giving each other a strange look.
  
Ram Kapoor and Sakshi are reuniting after several years. They starred in the beloved show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain which became tremendously famous and their chemistry was admired. 

Sakshi's Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki co-star Shweta Kawatra will also be a part of the cast. She will be essaying Ram Kapoor's estranged wife. 

Talking about her character, Shweta told to a leading online portal, "Yes, I am one of the corners of the triangle. Frankly enough, this web series has gotten me out of my hibernation. I was looking for a fascinating project to bring me out of this hibernation as I am having an exciting life. Everything fell in place is what I will say; I wanted to passionately come out, and I am glad I have got this project."

In the meantime, on the film front, Sakshi made her Bollywood debut with Dangal where she starred as Aamir Khan's wife. Although her role in the film was small but her performance was loved. Ram was last seen as Katrina Kaif's father in Baar Baar Dekho which released last year and also starred Sidharth Malhotra.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Varun Dhawan’s niece Anjini Dhawan and Salman Khan unite for film Sikandar!

Anjini Dhawan, the niece of Varun Dhawan , debuted in Bollywood with Pankaj Kapur in Binny and Family . Even though the dramedy might not ha...