Radhika Apte’s sensational photoshoot!

Bold and hot Radhika Apte has been able to create a niche for herself- thanks to her unconventional film choice from Parched to Kabaali and her distinct style. The actor swirled through a controversy after a video from her movie Parched was leaked online. The video contained some bold scenes by the actor which did not go down well with the viewers.

Now, the actor has again hit headlines and this time for her bold photoshoot for a fashion brand promotion, which has gone viral on Instagram. In a monochrome picture shared by designer Nimish Shah, Radhika is seen posing semi-nude and is unquestionably looking really hot. 

Considered as one of the new-age actresses, Apte had made it clear that she has no qualms performing bold scenes as she perfectly comfortable with her body. 

Radhika in a previously interview had told, “I had no apprehensions about going bold. I have been brought up watching world cinema, and I have travelled a lot, so I am very comfortable with my body. I have seen people performing nude on stage in India and abroad." Further, she questioned, why should she be ashamed of her body? “I don’t see why I should be ashamed of my body. That’s the one tool I use as a performer. I had no apprehensions doing bold scenes. I was also sure that I was really in good hands," theKabaali actor asserted.


Radhika will next be seen in Akshay Kumar-starrer Padman which also stars Sonam Kapoor in a pivotal role. The movie also marks the debut of Twinkle Khanna as producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varun Dhawan’s niece Anjini Dhawan and Salman Khan unite for film Sikandar!

Anjini Dhawan, the niece of Varun Dhawan , debuted in Bollywood with Pankaj Kapur in Binny and Family . Even though the dramedy might not ha...