No Nach Baliye for lovebirds Shoaib Ibrahim and Dipika Kakar!




The news of soon-to-be-marry couple Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim to participate in Nach Baliye took the internet by storm.

We communicated Shoaib to know about the same. The actor took no time in denying the confirmation. Shoaib told, "We haven't confirmed nor have signed any contract. Yes, the talks are on but we haven't confirmed." 

Previously while talking to us, Dipika too had stated that the talks were on for Nach Baliye, but they were still yet to sum up to a decision. 

In the meantime, Nach Baliye has roped in names like Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya, Vikas Manaktala-Gunjan Walia, Monalisa-Vikrant Rajput. Coming to the judges of the show, ace choreographers Saroj Khan Terence Lewis and Sonakshi Sinha have been approached. In the meantime, Dipika has bid adieu to her long-running super-fictional show Sasural Simar Ka and beau Shoaib is captivating hearts with his charming yet mysterious character of ACP Abhimanyu Rathod on Star Plus' newest Koi Laut Ke Aya Hai.

The two lovebirds who are head over heels in love, couldn't stop showering praises over his lady love. "I discuss everything with Dipika," told Shoaib.

So was Dipika happy with his decision of choosing Koi Laut Ke Aya Hai as his comeback show?  “She was very happy. It has been her who has been supporting me all these four years. She never forced me to rush into choosing anything. She guided me morally. But when this thing came up, she persuaded me to take it up because she saw a lot of power to the role. She said that it was an intense, passionate love story. Please do it. Wherever I am today, it is because of her. When I wasn’t working after quitting Sasural Simar Ka, she told me to make a comeback which is worth remembering.”

Even in today's modern era, people are still apprehensive about speaking about their partner's not-so-great past. What has been his take considering Dipika's previous relationship?

“Well, you know Dipika has had the past that doesn't affect me at all. I just know that one Dipika whom I had met, worked with during Sasural Simar Ka. I had just been friends with her initially. But after I left the show, I realised that I was into her. So her past etc doesn't bother me at all! My family too just asked me one question, beta tu khush hai na? That's what after all every family wants na, their children to be happy.”


And when is marriage on cards? "Have left all that to Dipi. It's all on her choice. She will take care of the planning etc. I have given her the responsibility to take care of how she wants the wedding to happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...