Know about Hina Khan's fitness mantra!




TV beauty Hina Khan is assuredly a stunner when it comes to enchanting the audience with her charm. The actress looks just fit and perfect donning any style of attire. Right from traditional Indian Sarees to that of a funky western wear, Hina never fails to look beautiful. Well, to all those who cannot stop praising her right figure and fitness, it is no doddle for the lady to maintain her body and keep it in shape. It probably is the result of intensive workout under proper guidance on a regular basis. We came across a video of the actress seen sprung into action during her fitness mode.

She captioned it as, "TRX a total-body training.. It helps in building core, strength, balance, agility and power. @vikky2121." In another click posted by her, she is seen thanking her trainer for motivating her and getting her work out rightly done. She wrote, "What seems impossible today will one day become ur warm up My trainer says Thank you @vikky2121 for pushing me even when I say plzzzz stop m gonna die and u say 5 more(that's my reaction)..When I say my shoulders hurt and u say oh is it! Now tom ur legs will hurt coz it's leg dayyour sore muscles today will make u stronger tom when I start my elbow plank and suddenly u put weights on my back n m like ..but u just don't let me give upThanks for comforting me which helps me to show up every day."


Hina left her hit show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai in November last year. Famously remembered as Akshara, her fans were heartbroken on her exit. Presently, the actress is on a travelling spree with her beau Rocky Jaiswal and is completely in her vacation mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...