I may be single, but that doesn't mean I am available, says Additi Gupta!

Lately, actor Additi Gupta confessed that she and her boyfriend of five years Rizwan Bachav are no more together. There were rumors of her dating her co-star Laksh Lalwani, which she called as a baseless rumor.

Additi even left the show Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil and speaking about it to a famous tabloid, she specified, "I was too excited about playing a next-door-girl as it allowed me to break away from my image in Qubool Hai. However, I wasn't happy with the way my role was shaping up. What was promised wasn't executed and hence, the decision. My character didn't get justice. The time leap reaffirmed my decision, as we weren't even aware of it."

She further revealed, "I feel that the story was taken ahead by several years too soon. I had no issues with the new antagonist (Adaa Khan) being roped in, as my character remained in focus. The new track was something I wasn't in tandem with. Instead of being a piece of furniture on the show, I thought it was better to quit. I shot my last episode on February 14."

When she was enquired about her breakup with Rizwan, Gupta told, "The reason I broke up with Rizwan is personal and I don't want to talk about it. I don't want people to make assumptions and judge either of us. I never confirmed I was dating him, then why should I talk about my break-up? I hang out with Arjun (her co-actor Arjun Bijlani in the same show), too. Nobody linked me with him. Is it because he is married and Laksh isn't? I may be single, but that doesn't mean I am available. Am I not allowed to be single?"


This puts an end to all the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...