TV couple Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee become proud parents of two girls!


A good news for the fans of Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonerjee. The two who are head over heels in love with each other have finally extended their family and have turned into proud parents of young girls.

As per reports in a daily, the couple will adopt Pooja and Lata, aged six and nine, soon.

Seemingly, the couple met the girls when they were in Jarampur to attend a family wedding in 2014. It is here where Gurmeet’s parents are settled. That’s where Pooja was living with her uncle and first cousin Lata. Lata’s father passed away last year and both the girls had to move in with a distant relative. It was Gurmeet’s mother who realised the children's state and also that probably would have to work as domestic help for survival. 

While speaking to a daily, Gurmeet told, “After hearing about their plight from my mother, I discussed them with my wife. Debina agreed with me that it was time to give the kids a home, a deserving education and my last name. All the paperwork is done. We will be going to Jarampur for the final signatures after Holi. It is a two-day process. Everybody, including my parents, keeps asking me when I’m planning a baby. Well, it’s official now, I’m bringing home two daughters and we couldn’t be more excited.” 

He further told, “After one academic year, they will shift in with us in our Andheri home by 2018. My brother and his family live in Patna and they will be around to see that they are well cared for. Debina and I will travel to Patna three-four times in the year and stay there through their summer vacation too." 

"The general belief is that you only adopt if you can’t have children of your own. That’s not true at all. Both Debina and I love kids and plan to have a couple of our own in the future. And when they come along they will be siblings for Pooja and Lata and all the Choudharys will happily live together under one roof.”

The girls until then have already begun watching Gurmeet and Debina's work to know them better.

Well done Gurmeet and Debina!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...