The boys get a ridiculous amount of zeroes on their cheques, reveals Priyanka Chopra!

International actress Priyanka Chopra is fearless in giving her opinion on any issue. The actress is one of the most candid celebrities we have and this time, she shared her opinion on the pay inequality.

As stated by a tabloid, at an event, Priyanka opened up about being the only woman in Forbes' list that has men. She also talked about questions she gets asked about her pay cheques.

When the actress was questioned if the zeroes in her pay cheques matter to her, she told, "Definitely they do. I was not born with a silver spoon and I worked really hard to be where I am today. I am extremely proud to be the only women on the men’s only list."


Speaking about the pay disparity and how men don't get asked such question, Chopra specified, "There are many people who talk about the kind of numbers apparently I get for certain minutes of my time. But has anyone ever asked the boys about the zeroes on their cheques? I mean they get a ridiculous amount of zeroes. I should be happy that they are celebrating a woman who has gone out there but my question is why there are no other females on the list."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...