Rani Mukerji wants to work with husband but not possible in real!

Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji is gearing up for the promotions of her comeback movie, Hichki. The trailer of the movie directed by Sidharth Malhotra will release soon.

Rani revealed to a journalist about her movies and family. Rani revealed her reason for not being on social media. She told, “I have chosen not to be on social media as I don’t think I am capable of doing that. I don’t think I am capable of posting my personal images or of my family’s. My images are all out there and people have the right to comment on it. But, I wouldn’t be comfortable posting a picture of my daughter.”

She also disclosed her favorite directors and named Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Imtiaz Ali, Zoya Akhtar, Raju Hirani as her favorites. She told, “Firstly, I would love to work with my husband, I don’t think he wants to work with me. He just feels that on the first day on set we might just get into a fight and he might walk out and I will walk out and there’ll be no film. I’ve had the chance to work with great directors. So, I want to repeat that; I would love to work with Karan Johar again, with Bhansali again. I would love to work with Mani Sir again, Raju Hirani ofcourse. From the current lot, I love Imtiaz. I love Zoya, I unfortunately couldn’t do her first film. I like the energy she brings in a film.”


Hichki is scheduled to release in February next year. This will be Rani’s first film after the birth of her daughter, Adira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...