I had a huge crush on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan while growing up, says WWE superstar Jinder Mahal!

WWE superstar Jinder Mahal was lately in New Delhi for a WWE show and in a chat with a tabloid, Jinder spoke lovingly about his childhood crush who was none other than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

"I had a huge crush on Aishwarya Rai while growing up — I used to love Taal (1999) and I still watch it now and then. Junior Bachchan (Abhishek) is a lucky man," Jinder disclosed to the tabloid.


Speaking about which Bollywood stars he would partner with inside a WWE ring, the wrestler revealed, "Even the men are amazing in Bollywood. Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Tiger Shroff and Salman Khan, all have amazing bodies and I respect that. If I ever have to partner with one [of them] for a match, I’d pick Akshay Kumar, because he is really fit and has a martial arts background. He’d be great inside the ring."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...