I feel I should call Deepika-Sanjay Sir and tell my opinion to them, reveals Priyanka on Padmavati uproar!

Film Padmavati has been delayed due to controversies and has led to death threats directed towards Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

When Priyanka Chopra was quizzed at an event about the threats on Deepika and Bhansali, she disclosed, "I feel like I should call Deepika and Sanjay sir and tell my opinion to them. And this is exactly what I did. I called them and told I stand by them and hope that audience gets to see the film. The art that Sanjay Leela Bhansali believes in should be viewed by everyone."


While Priyanka is amongst those crop of actors who says it like it is and does not filter her views, there are numerous who do not speak about such issues like the Padmavati row publicly. On this, Priyanka defended them and stressed, "When you use my name as a public figure from Indian film industry and flash my opinion on the ticker, I feel used. By asking this question over and over again you are doing the same. You are asking me a question about another film and filmmaker instead of talking about me and my career."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...