Salman bhai is practically involved in every aspect of the film, reveals Aayush Sharma!

Arpita Khan’s husband Aayush Sharma who debuts in Abhiraj Minawala’s rom-com Loveratri, produced by Salman Khan Films, could not have asked for a better friend, philosopher and guide than Salman himself. Aayush essays a young Gujarati dandiya instructor who falls in love during Navratri. Being launched by none other than the superstar is any aspiring actor’s dream. Also Aayush tells us that the super star’s contribution to his movie has been great – in each and every aspect of filmmaking yet he has given them both creative licenses to shape their dreams their way. How many aspiring actors can talk about being guided and shaped by a star as huge and as experienced as Salman?  

For film Loveratri, Salman is leaving no stone unturned to make sure that this is the best launch pad for the young actor. Despite his hectic schedule, he is a really hands-on producer and yet gives Aayush and his director complete creative freedom. Aayush tells, “Salman Bhai has been very helpful in every way. He has been helping me in learning the craft and guiding me. Bhai has been teaching me how to get the character and understand it. He has been really helpful as he’s been training me for the past four years. He’s practically involved in every aspect of the film but yes, he has also given us a lot of creative freedom – like you go and explore the character, play with it, do something different and if you are going overboard I will let you know. Bhai just wants to make sure that everything’s fine but also believes in giving me and my director a lot of creative freedom in how we want to make the film, how the script is working etc.”

Salman and Abhiraj are also making Aayush learn Gujarati under an instructor to become fluent in the language. Aayush is presently in Gujarat traveling through Baroda and Ahmedabad where the movie will be shot from February onwards. “Abhiraj wanted me to go there, see how the people are, so I could understand my character and Gujaratis better. Also while traveling through Gujarat, I will become more familiar of how they speak and their accents. I am very excited about this trip as finally, I am seeing everything first hand. I have a few Gujarati friends in Mumbai so I know a bit about Gujarat but it’s a little different to experience everything in Mumbai and going to the state and actually seeing how they talk, what they eat etc through your own eyes,” he revealed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...