I try to keep myself healthy so I can serve you for as long as I can, reveals Shah Rukh Khan!

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan won an award for his special contribution to Bollywood at the Zee Cine Awards that were held in the city lately. Shah Rukh Khan gave a heartfelt acceptance speech.

SRK thanked everybody and told, “I try to keep myself healthy so I can serve you for as long as I can.” He also shared a funny incident about his association with the channel.


About his journey SRK had told in a talk, “I cannot be cynical about how people will respond. I have done trashy films, I have done good films and I have done some bad ones. There is a huge acceptance for what I have done.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...