I made it among so many aspirants who wanted to be a part of films, reveals Sidharth Malhotra!

Bollywood actor Sidharth Malhotra is one of the most handsome and popular actors in the Hindi Film Industry. He made his debut in 2012 with Student of the Year and has won a lot of fans.

He did different kinds of movies such as Hasee Toh Phasee, Ek Villain, Brother, Kapoor & Sons, Ittefaq and many others. Some movies turned out to be good; whereas some didn't. But Sid never gave up and is experimenting with different genres and his forthcoming movie Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary proves it.

Sidharth is essaying an army officer in the movie and the trailer has impressed people. When the actor was questioned by a tabloid about his acting career and how courageously he is doing different kinds of films, he revealed, "What makes me fearless is my background. I made it among so many aspirants who wanted to be a part of films. I took a chance. Earlier, people used to laugh at me when I would say that I wanted to be a hero. But now, they are not laughing anymore and it’s me who has had the last laugh. So, it gives me the strength to dabble in different kinds of cinema. Ek Villain worked for me. So, who can say then, what will work and what won’t?”


When the actor was questioned why he chose to do Aiyaary, he revealed, "I chose to do the film purely because of Neeraj (Pandey). He comes with a lot of credibilities, writes good stories and has proved his mettle time and again. I am playing an army officer in the film. It’s high on content, gives a point of view on the armed forces and at the same time, is entertaining."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...