Priyanka Chopra is a lovely person, says Nick Jonas!

Hollywood singer-actor Nick Jonas tells he has heard a lot about India from his "new friend" and actress Priyanka Chopra.

Now, Jonas says he is "dying" to visit India.

"I've never been (to India). But I'm dying to go and I have now heard from Priyanka, my new friend a lot about it. Just given me a lot of names of place to go if I go there," Jonas told in a statement.

Previously this year, Jonas and Priyanka walked on the Met Gala red carpet, making everybody wonder whether they are dating.

Speaking about his relationship with Priyanka, Jonas told, "We met through a mutual friend who she did "Quantico" with, this guy Graham and we met up like in New York the first time and the same day I think we found out that we are both going to the MET gala with Ralph Lauren.

"And as strange as it sounds but we couldn't have planned it. We just had a great time. She's a lovely person and I'm dying now to go to India," he told.


On the movie front, Jonas is looking forward to "Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle". Sony Pictures Entertainment is releasing the film, helmed by Jake Kasdan, in India on December 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...