Sanya Malhotra loves to do a musical like Jagga Jasoos!

Bollywood star Sanya Malhotra, who came into the limelight with her role as Aamir Khan's daughter in "Dangal", tells that she would love to do a musical like "Jagga Jasoos" keeping in mind her love for dance.

Sanya tells that she wants to explore her love for both acting and dancing together.

"I would choose both. I really like dancing, I did the choreography for Advait Chandan (director of 'Secret Superstar') because of Aamir Sir (Aamir Khan). At first, I thought it was a joke and when they followed up with me, that's when I believed it”, says Sanya.


"But if I had to choose between the two (dancing and acting), it is really difficult and I would choose both. I would love to do a musical, if something good like 'Jagga Jasoos' comes up. Bollywood is known for its acting and dancing, I wouldn't want to let either go," she revealed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...