Played parts that are reactive, passive, says Robert Pattinson!

Hollywood star Robert Pattinson, best known for his character of Edward Cullen in the "Twilight" franchise, tells in his acting career, he has played parts that were quite reactive and passive.

Pattinson didn't know anything about his role when he joined the 2017 movie "Good Time" and became a part of the project because of directors Ben Safdie and Josh Safdie, reports an entertainment portal.

"There was no role when I first signed upto it, no script or anything. I just really like the trailer to the directors's previous movie (‘Heaven Knows What')," Pattinson told.

"I've played a lot of parts that are quite reactive, and quite passive. I just wanted to play a part which was really on the front foot, and also didn't have any shame, or any fear. I think it's just my own insecurities, or whatever, I want to find someone who doesn't have them, and be like, okay, if I just hold onto the train, the train will go through the wall, and everything will be fine," he further added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...