I would never want to restrict myself in one genre, reveals Kriti Sanon!

Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon, who made her debut opposite Tiger Shroff in Heropanti, received a lot of praise for Bareilly Ki Barfi which also starred Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao.

In a talk with a tabloid, Kriti spoke about how she would try her hand at different genres rather than just stick to one. "I would never want to restrict myself in one genre. As an actor, I am still learning on the job. I have never done theatre or acted before; I am trying to prove myself and better myself with every film [that I do]. At least, that’s my motive," Kriti disclosed.

The actress further added, "There might be something really interesting about a character, which you’d love to play. So, I just go with it without thinking, ‘I have already done a happy character, so I can’t do that again.’ I don’t think you can bracket in such a way."


"So if one day, there’s a film that is attached to a social cause, I would love to do it, provided the script excites me. At the same time, if there’s a thriller that comes my way with a great plot, I would take that too," Kriti added later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...