I have immense love and respect for that man, reveals Mouni Roy on working with Akshay!

Film Gold is based on the life of hockey player Balbir Singh Sr, who was in the team that won the first Olympic medal for India as a free nation in 1948. The film stars Akshay Kumar in the lead role and will also mark TV actor Mouni Roy's Bollywood debut.

Recently, at an award function, Mouni was questioned about her experience of working with Akshay. To which, she told, "(It was) wonderful. He is so sincere in every shot. First of all, I want to say that you feel so lucky to just stand in the same frame as him and every day on the film set, I have learnt something. I have immense love and respect for that man. I am so glad to be a part of the film."

Previously, media was abuzz with the rumors of Mouni being unhappy with her role in Gold. Sources have been quoted telling that Mouni is seemingly playing Akshay's love interest in the movie and has a very small role. The movie reportedly revolves around the male protagonists Akshay Kumar, Kunal Kapoor, Amit Sadh and Sunny Kaushal.


When we communicated Mouni, she simply repudiated the rumours telling that she is herself appalled by the news. "I really don't know who plants all these rubbish news. I'm almost sure that some people really hate me. All I have to say is please wait until the film releases. I'm very happy and even more grateful that I'm a part of this project."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...