Till the time I don’t give a 100 crore film, I am not a superstar, says Ayushmann Khurrana!

Bollywood’s versatile actor Ayushmann Khurrana has made his Bollywood debut with Vicky Donor.

In 2018, Ayushmann stared in two flicks - Bareilly Ki Barfi and Shubh Mangal Saavdhan, both of which were not only good in content but also commercially successful.

When a tabloid spoke to Ayushmann, he disclosed that despite his range of flicks, he does not feel that he is a superstar.

"Till the time I don’t give a 100 crore film, I am not a superstar. I am a star but not a superstar. If I were a superstar; I would have got the liberty of choosing the release date. I had two back-to-back films releases this year. But till the time, I don’t become bigger than the film, I cannot do that. Right now, the films are bigger than me. And ideally, it should always be like that because then you get the wholesome view of the film," Ayushmann clarified.

On the box office success query, the actor told, "I am glad that I haven’t got any negative reviews so far for any of my performances. As an actor who wants to do well in his craft, you just have to be self-critical. But I am not an obsessive actor who will watch his own movies a million times. I will just watch it once, make my own points regarding what I liked and didn’t like and move on."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...