Emraan Hashmi starts shooting for Captain Nawab!



Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi steps into the shoes of an army officer for the very first time, for his home production Captain Nawab, directed by Tony D’Souza. The movie has gone on floors today as shared by the actor on his Twitter handle. He posted, "And it begins!! .. #CaptainNawabShootbegins."

Speaking about the movie, the actor previously told, "It is inspired from a real event, but eventually it is a fictional piece of work. This has been sourced out from true happenings in our country, there is some element of fiction added. But it doesn't go into the masala zone. It is very gritty, very real. It in an entertaining war drama thriller."

"It has a sense of realism and at the same time, it is entertaining. Bringing together these two things is a challenge, but I am sure we will be up for it," further added Emraan.


Explaining on his character, he told, "I am nervous before playing any character. For me, that is what drives me. The day I become cocky about a character or a film, I think I will fail miserably. It is very important for me to have that positive nervous feeling that I need to rise up and do my best."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...