Mohit Suri’s another film with Aashiqui 2’s pair?

Bollywood stars Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor had created magic on the big screen in Aashiqui 2. The film was directed by Mohit Suri.

Lately, he was questioned about working with Aditya again by a famous daily. To which Mohit responded, "I am working on a script and dying to work with Aditya. Even as friends, I have to wow him with the script. Once I am done writing, I will pitch it to him."


So, is he planning to cast Shraddha in the movie? Mohit specified, "I don’t know that as yet. Working with both of them would be great since I share a bond with them. After Aashiqui 2, I would love to work with them once again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...