Ranbir Kapoor is one of the finest actors today, reveals Sanjay Dutt!

Sanjay Dutt is presently busy shooting for his next movie Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster 3. As the release of Ranbir Kapoor starrer Sanjay Dutt's biopic is nearing, a tabloid enquired Dutt if he is comfortable with a biopic being made of his life.

To this, he told, "I have not had an easy life. I have made way too many mistakes, and I want youngsters to really learn from it. So, if you ask me, it was definitely worth telling my story, because I want it to make a difference to the generation today.”

The 58-year-old actor is really close to Rajkumar Hirani. He further added that he did not recommend a lot of names for the part but Ranbir Kapoor seemed apt for the part. “Only he can do justice to a film like this. [Also] I feel he slightly has got the same nose as mine,” Sanjay told.

He was also questioned if he shared any anecdotes with Ranbir about his life. To this, Sanjay told, “No, not to Ranbir but I did share everything in detail with Raju, who would have explained it to Ranbir, who is one of the finest actors today. He has worked so hard — from the makeup to the performance. I am sure he’ll do a fantastic job."

He further added, “You can’t write or show my whole life in three hours. So, Raju has taken beautiful parts from it, and combined them into a film."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...