Katrina opens up about playing herself in SRK starrer film!

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif has an exciting line-up of movies all leading superstars. She will next be seen in Thugs of Hindostan with Aamir and Aanand L Rai's directorial with SRK.

When questioned about the same, Katrina specified to a tabloid, "There wasn’t any sense of planning. These are films that happened organically. There were discussions and these are wonderful filmmakers, who were doing films I wanted to do. There’s no point in trying to recreate the past or trying to be nostalgic."

When questioned about Aanand's film, Katrina revealed, "It wasn’t about the space or the VFX. Honestly, Aanand sir has been discussing this film with me for the last two years. It was originally titled Katrina Meri Jaan, which is probably why people keep asking me if I’m playing myself in the film."


She further revealed, "But it’s a very different film now since there have been a lot of changes in it. Aanand sir is one of the finest directors we have and I believe in him. He really pushed me and fought for it. So I felt that if someone’s fighting so much for it and has that much belief, then let’s see where we go together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...