I tried watching Game of Thrones, but I found it too graphic, reveals Vidya Balan!

Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is a fan of season-based TV Shows. But, while the entire world is going crazy over Stranger Things, the actress would never watch that show. 

Speaking about her favourite shows as well as those she would never watch, Vidya told to a tabloid, "I am heartbroken that we won’t be seeing another season of House of Cards. I was crazy about Mad Men, too. I liked watching Downton Abbey, and Girls, and I absolutely love Narcos. I am not the Stranger Things sort of a person. I can’t watch it. I tried watching Black Mirror, but it’s extremely disturbing. I also tried watching Mindhunter. However, within the first five minutes, I just gave up. It’s too brutal. I don’t watch Game of Thrones either. I tried watching it, but I found it too graphic. I can’t deal with all that violence."

When questioned which character she would like to play from a TV Show, the actress disclosed, "Pablo Escobar. I would love to do a Narcos, and play that character. I was actually offered a film about a lady drug peddler who is a big shot, but I didn’t do it. However, as a series, it might be very interesting, but then, now Narcos is already done. So, you don’t want to repeat the same thing but something like that or maybe a political drama. The only thing that has got me interested in politics is House of Cards.Another old interesting HBO series I saw was Six Feet Under. I thought the writing in that was brilliant. I would love to do a drama or a thriller. I also like True Detective a lot, which is an old show."


In the meantime, Vidya's newest outing Tumhari Sulu has been performing well at the box-office and Balan's act as a housewife who is also an RJ has been admired by all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...